Asset is the most valuable thing for any organization even for single person also. Using asset tracking module we can generate label for asset and every asset will have their unique ID so that we can easily manage them or we can manage asset to particular user and track assets In/Out details.
Asset Tracking Key Features
- Use your Web browser to manage assets from anywhere in the world.
- Share your data: Asset data is shared over the Web instantly.
- Nothing to Install: For typical users there's nothing to install, and no dependency or burden on your IT personnel.
- Access from anywhere: your office, other offices within the company, a customer's office, airports, lodging while on travel, home.
- From any computer. Just start your browser connected to the internet, and login.
- Password Protected. Users must login with a User ID and Password. Only Admin can get to the data.
- Security Levels. Control access. You assign user levels to each user and control access to different parts of the software.
- Asset Managers (users) have access to the data and reports. Add as many managers as you need.
- Stock Assets: You can easily set unused assets in stock and generate reports for them.
- Instant Reports. The Web-based system allows any manager or user to view reports on screen instantly without having to print and circulate them.
- Save Paper. Help the environment. On screen, instant reports save paper, ink, toner and the time to print and circulate them.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership. We provide the software and manage the servers. You keep track of your valuable assets.
- Reduced Support Costs. Less burden on your IT staff. No Software to install. No patches or updates to keep up with.
- Data Backup. We make backups of your data every day and move backups off site once a week.
- Rapid Implementation. Sign up, log on from any computer and start tracking your assets!
- Reliability. If your computer goes down - just move to another computer and log on.
- Asset Track: If your asset goes out then every In/Out detail will be there in system.