Before 9/11, visitor management systems were relatively simple. In many buildings, it wasn't unusual for visitor management to consist of anything more than a clipboard and sign-in sheet.
Today, things are different. Visitor management policies have become more sophisticated. With that change has come a series of visitor management systems, which allow occupants to pre-register visitors, who are then given a badge which must be returned when they leave.
There is various kind of security system for employee so that they can't access specific room or floor but for visitors there are very few systems who manage all these security issues.
Using visitor management system we can capture visitors photo and other useful information if security finds some irrelevant activity then he can stop them to enter into building premises. Using system they can blacklist to particular company or person for next visit.
WHO'S IN YOUR BUILDING PREMISES WATCH LIST?
Role of Blink's Visitor Management System Module in Organization
- Create a list of schedule visits.
- Remotely manage visitor access control via a standard web browser.
- Record visitor detail, reason for visit, company name.
- Capture visitor photo.
- Printed badge
- Trace visit duration and generate alert if visitor exceed visit time.
- Unique barcode for every visitor.
- It can be used for multiple locations.
- Generate employee ID card with visual identification.
- Easily track visitor's assets.
- Automatic fill visitor if already visited.
- Various kind of reports - asset carried in, asset carried out, time exceeded, date range, rejected by security.
- Full history of visit for reporting.
- Paperless work
- Green Technology
- Hassle free
- 24x7 Support
- Mobile Accessibility
Why Visitor Management System
- Your reception area is the first line of defense
- You can't rely on logbook
- Improve productivity
- Enhance your image
- Improve visitor service
- Enhance emergency response
- Alert generation